These short presentations (5 minutes) are aimed to allow the project managers to present their work quickly to the GeOnG attendees, in order to induce partnerships around them.
- Standardizing KAP (Knowledge Attitude Practices) Surveys amongst different partners: Opportunities and challenges - Franklin Golay (UNHCR)
- Accountability systems that make up the "A" in MEALS - Neil Penman (Smap Consulting), Amos Doornbos (World Vision)
- Scaling up open source software - Daniel Joseph (American Red Cross)
- DA/Rec - Edmond Watch (Terre des Hommes)
- Disaster Risk Reduction - Emlyn Hagen (IMMAP)
- MapSwipe (and how you can make a useful contribution in less than a minute) - Pete Masters (Doctors without Borders UK)