Registration for the 2018 GeOnG Forum is now open!
For this edition, we offer 2 different kinds of tickets: a standard and a reduced 3-day conference pass, depending on the participants’ profiles (see below for details). Please note that tickets include all coffee breaks and lunches, and 2 dinners.
- Standard rate applies to participants from the NGO, International Organization & academic sectors. Individual consultants working with NGOs and International Organizations are included in this category.
- Reduced rate applies to students and job seekers.
- Speakers can also register for free to the event. They may choose to give a voluntary contribution if they wish to do so, which will help CartONG cover the logistical costs of their participation (a receipt will be issued with the ticket so that they can be reimbursed by their organization).
- We welcome the participation of private organizations. If you wish to join us and sponsor GeOnG, please get in touch with Nina & Mathilde.
- As usual, CartONG volunteers helping with the organization of the event can register for free. Please get your ticket here, and fill out this form.
- All participants will be required to abide by the 2018 GeOnG Code of Conduct during the event.
Registration to the GeOnG is open until Thursday 25th October, at 11:59 PM.
If you wish to display the following interface in English, please click on the flag at the bottom.
If you wish to register using an other method of payment than debit or credit card, please contact the organization.
Once you've registered to the Conference, please don't forget to also register to the workshops (max. 5) and roundtables (max. 3) you'll like to attend to reserve a seat!
Learn more about the past editions' participants! Start planning your trip checking the practical information!