What does becoming a member of CartONG actually mean?
- Becoming a member of CartONG: it means first and foremost endorsing CartONG’s 6 core values as well as the principles which guide our action in support of humanitarian, development and social actors!
- Becoming a member of CartONG: it is also about becoming an actor in the development of a unique initiative in France. As a member, you are indeed invited to take part in the annual General Assembly to elect the members of the Board, to bring your ideas and debate the strategic orientations of CartONG and to keep us in check so we remain true to our values and the principles that we support!
- Becoming a member of CartONG: it is joining the CartONG family. We hope to see you at our biannual Get-Togethers where the staff & volunteer projects, mission and future development are collectively discussed, and to take part - depending on your availability - in the other events we organize (GeOnG Forum, mapathons, awareness-raising sessions, etc.).
- Becoming a member of CartONG, it is also a way to show support for our association even if you don’t have the time to get further involved in our associative life and our volunteer projects!
Here below are a few useful documents to help you get to know us better!
- Associative Project (2019)
- Annual Reports
How to become a member of CartONG?
It's really simple. You can sign up to become a member using the HelloAsso platform. To start the process, please click on the button below.
You'd like to become a member but don't have access to a debit or credit card? Please get in touch with us.
Is it expensive?
- The cost of membership is of 20€ for new members: the fee includes a "CartONG welcome package" with a tee-shirt!
- The membership fee is of 10€ for renewals.
- Students and job seekers can benefit from a reduced membership fee of 15€ for new members and of 7€ for a renewal.
I’m not interested in becoming a member but I’d like to support CartONG in another way. What else can I do?
If you’re interested in supporting CartONG in other ways, we encourage you to check out our Donation page and Volunteering page! Please note that it is not necessary to be a member to get involved as a volunteer at CartONG (and vice versa).
We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletters to follow our activities and learn more about information management & humanitarian action. Thank you for your support!