CartONG is composed of a team of permanent employees and of regular consultants that bring specific skill sets to our organization. Learn more about the current team by checking out the Meet the team page!
As CartONG grows, we recruit new profiles to join our team and expand the scope of our expertise. We also regularly offer internships and civic service missions that are published on this page. Our employees are compensated based on a transparent salary policy that you can access here.
Please note we only accept applications through our online application form and will not answer email applications.
We are currently looking for:
- an Information Management Officer (job description published in March 2023)
- a Communication & Content Intern (internship published in December 2022, in French)
- an Administrative & Logistic Officer (job description published in March 2023, in French)
- an Information Management Project Manager (job description published un January 2023, in French)
- a Senior Full Stack web-Developer (job description published in February 2023)
- a Information Management intern (internship published in March 2023, in French)
- a HR Officer (job description published in March 2023, in French)
We welcome spontaneous applications. Please use the dedicated application form.
We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to follow our activities and learn more about information management & humanitarian action!
There is currently no consultancy in English for which CartONG is advertising.